United States, Ut... "Executive Summary Contact: Scott Tarbet TotalRelief.com, 4900 W. Country Club Drive, Highland, Utah 84003 Phone (801) 772-0158 Fax (801) 881-4812 Email: [ Please use our messaging system ] TotalRelief.com, a fully operational, online internet chain store, seeks $1 million to fund aggressive growth. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! – put your goods where your customers will see them – axiomatic in successful retailing and a driving concept behind TotalRelief.com’s innovative Internet chain store model. Don’t make the customer search high and low for you, even if you’re somewhere out there on the Internet – be where they already are. Better to use your capital making your offerings more attractive than on merely letting people know where your store is. TotalRelief.com therefore places its online chain of stores providing pain relief, exercise, disability aids, products, and information at the Internet “intersections” mostly heavily traveled by consumers – not just “links” from those intersections – at the intersections. With a central website “flagship store” and full mirror stores at high-profile online shopping hubs such Yahoo, AOL, and MSN, as well as strong in-links from shopping link hubs such as Excite and Snap, the TotalRelief.com chain leverages the multi-million dollar marketing efforts and expenditures of the major sites to maximize its own sales while minimizing its marketing expenses. Online and continuously improving its flagship store since September 1999, with its first mirror store under construction at Yahoo and in-links in place from Excite and Snap and more than 900 other search engines and link sites, TotalRelief.com is ready to begin aggressive publicity, marketing, and expansion. In addition to advertising, extensive pain clinic and practitioner partnerships are planned, and will become a focus of site improvement and publicity efforts in the first quarter after the receipt of new investment capital. One can learn much more about TotalRelief.com by visiting our website than by reading this business plan. We invite you to visit our website at http://www.totalrelief.com. While time investment has been heavy by the founders, the capital available to date has been minimal. TotalRelief.com has come a long way on very little. And now with the infusion of new capital and the addition of professional management, it will move forward aggressively to profitability. TotalRelief.com seeks funding of $1 million dollars to grow and to begin aggressively but prudently marketing the site (Please see the notice in Section 10 of the business plan – this is not an offering). The new investors will receive 49% ownership; the other 51% will be owned by the founders and the original angel investors. The financial projections in the business plan show the following return to the new investor based on 49% ...
Chief Executive Officer