Canada, 0... Preferred Partner "Introduction The nutriceutical industry is projecting a 50% to 100% growth factor for the next several years. Nutriceuticals are those herbs that have been a medicinal use while still being classified as foods. The market in North America for nutriceutical herbs is expected to exceed the projected supply. Plan overview This plan looks to raise $125,000; for soil preparation, purchase of seed, or plugs, labor, land and machinery rental or lease. The business Grower contracts will be issued, for the purchase of nutriceutical herbs. This consists of preparing the soil, adding nutrients to the soil, planting a crop, irrigating the field, managing the nutrients, and pest control. Management of the fields, preparations for harvesting, and harvesting of the herbs, as well as, post harvest analysis for processing. Goals and objectives To plant and harvest 5 a. of nutriceutical crop at our site in Vernon, that will complete the terms of our grower contracts. the growers contract calls for us to produce, and acceptable quantity and quality herbs material per year, and in the 5th year to produce in acceptable quality and quality of herb roots. Marketing plan Any excess herbs production and root production will be sold at market price at the time of harvesting. Current market farm gate is $11 U.S. per pound herbs, $85 U.S. per pound root. Production schedule first year: purchase of seeds or plugs, irrigation set up and maintenance, nutrient and herbicide spray, raised bed preparation, and planting. Second year: nutrient and herbicides spray, maintenance and harvesting, with analysis for processing. Third year: and, 4th year: same as year two. 5th year: Herb harvesting, machine route harvesting, soil preparation, preparing for a new cycle. Human-resources We are currently involved with a program through the British Columbia government, called first job in science and technology, that has and will, allows us to hire the best and brightest biology graduates available to us. Financial plan To raise $125,000 by way of a loan, note or bond, repayable interest only of 22% per annum paid yearly at the anniversary date, five year term. Planting insurance will cover plant loss to 70%, additional insurance for the other 30% will be purchased. Risk management insurance for crop insurance to 70%, with top up insurance of 30% will be puchased. These policies cover seasonal weather occurances than may happen. Key man insurance with disablity to cover all key employees. There are six invester positions open for 199...
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer